How To Earn Money On Fiverr – The Step By Step Process


Fiverr is the leading marketplace for services starting at just $5.


Lots of people buy and sell services (and also products) every day through Fiverr.


The available services range from business promotion, social networking and advertisement to funny videos, graphic design and translations to mention just a few.

So now I’ve shown you what I do and what I use to do it, now all you need to is how to make money on Fiverr yourself.




Just follow the steps below and you will learn how to make money on Fiverr easily-

Step 1 – Practice

First of all, I bought Video Maker FX and spent time practicing making videos of all different types with it.

It took me a couple of weeks of playing but I soon got the hang of being able to make videos quickly.

Step 2 – Create Fiverr Gig

Once I knew I could produce awesome videos I created my Fiverr Gig.

I kept the title short and simple – “I will Create a Professional Whiteboard Animation Video In 24hours for $5.”




Here are some other titles I have used that did well-

I will create an AMAZING Whiteboard Animation Video For $5

I will create a PROFESSIONAL Whiteboard Doodle Video For $5

I will create an Eye CATCHY Animation Video For $5

Feel free to play around – you get the idea!

Step 3 – Creating Your Gig Image

If you do a search for similar gigs you will notice some of them have better images than others that really stand out.

Do some searches and take some inspiration from the gig images that really stand out to you.

Once you have done that you can use PicFont.com to create your Fiverr gig image, if you really want to stand out you can also hire someone on Fiverr to do it!

Step 4 – Writing Your Gigs Description

Your description is also a very important part of your gig that you need to get right.

Just like with the images I also search around Fiverr and look at what the other top sellers are doing and use their descriptions as inspiration.

Whatever you do, don’t copy their descriptions or you will get banned. Just use them as inspiration and come up with your own unique description.





Step 5 – Tags/Keywords

One of the most important parts of your gig is setting up the tags and keywords.

A lot of people don’t realize this but having your gig tagged correctly is very important to the ranking of your gig in Fiverrs search results.

Take a look at the picture above and you will see the tags I used and also set your gig delivery duration to “1 DAY”.

Step 6 – Video-fying Your Gig

You also have the option of adding a video to your gig to make it stand out. Again this helps to boost rankings and sales so pay attention.

I just used Video Maker FX to make a catchy video for my gig, it doesn’t need to be anything special but shows off the service as well.

https://www.fiverr.com/a_shishir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Be a Freelancer: 105 Tips to Achieve Success

কিভাবে আপনি আয় করবেন ৫০০ ডলার প্রতি মাসে?